As a Body-Mind Healer, you will join your clients in the rediscovery of their wholeness within abundance and possibility. Through touch, resonance and listening, communication, focused energy, and intensity, you will learn to connect and integrate the Body-Mind of your client. So that desire and action can flow easily into their expression and experience!
This training offers you a variety of valuable tools, techniques, and valuable insights into the human body-mind that teaches you how to support your client in an effective and integral way. For detailed course info: https://lifeartists.com/animano
The focus and structure throughout this 6-week training are comprised of the following areas. Each area enables us as practitioners and clients to move within a broad base of possibilities and awaken the potential each of them offers. This structure and focus will guide us through our training, allowing you to weave a process of learning and discovery with your client. Our focus is always to create integrity between thought and action in your clients, giving you and them a clear roadmap of possibilities to travel.
- Bioenergetics – The body’s energetic system.
- Biological/physical energy. How it flows.
- How it moves in our bodies/touching our client?
- Where does it emerge/come from?
- How to tune into it?
- How to extend it, amplify and relax its flow?
- What is balance within flow?
- Movement & Resonance
- Life is movement. Our ability to listen and flow with life’s movement is resonance.
- Movement Science/ A body in movement.
- Kinesiology – A body in movement in space.
- Reframes – Foundations of movement. Focus, relaxation, attention, movement, energy, strength.
- Resonance. The body as an organ of perception.
- Listening as a resonant field. Perception, Attention, Empathy, Comprehension.
- The Mind/Body & Body/Mind
- The beauty of having the ability to abstract – (mind) & how we shape-shift and manifest this abstraction – (body) - literally creates our reality and experience. By learning this, you will be able to clarify with your client if their mind and body are acting together. Ie: where is their mind focusing – and what are they doing – what are their actions that manifest this. Is this process aligned with their goals and dreams – and what is needed to create integrity within their mind- body expression?
- Expression and Response to Possibility - Purpose, health, and function.
- Expression and Response to Lack. - Splitting of our attention from wholeness to fixed focus and actions - resulting in a loss of control.
- Loss of control/integrity
- Emotion - Energy in Motion.
- Flow/Relationship within the body-mind – Presence, possibility, pleasure.
- Emotion vs feeling. The flow of intensity.
- Blocks in flow/expression/movement/ opening up possibilities.
- Numbness/contraction/freeze states - Aliveness, relaxation, and flow states.
- Fixation/attachment - Movement and allowance.
- Pain and fear as Allies
- Function and purpose - Use of fear and pain in healing and life.
- Introducing possibility/relating to intensity - Our natural love and need for intensity.
- Awakening the Hunter Warrior.
- Trauma and Resonance.
- Plus a huge variety of touch and communication techniques to gain confidence in guiding your session strategy!
- How to view and integrate the 10 different systems of the body and their inter-relations
- and some of the magic that lies in the body-mind gateways - connections in the body that allow flow to expand.
You are curious and want to know more?
You find more details and information on the homepage: https://www.lifeartists.com/animano
Scheduled dates for the course are:
Week 1: 10 - 15 October 2022;
Week 2: 28 November - 03 December 2022;
Week 3: 09 - 14 January 2023;
Week 4: 13 - 18 March 2023;
Week 5: 17 - 22 April 2023;
Week 6: 29 May - 03 June 2023.
The course is going to take place in the @Life Artists Creators Hub.
Location: Milastraße 4, 10437 Berlin
You have full yes and you are ready to join? Contact me! Or fill out the questionnaire on the life artists page.
I am so looking forward to welcoming you to this journey!
Much love, Barbara Droubay